People like to achieve a variety of activities independently. Your Upper Extremity (Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, and Hand) plays a major role in that. You may love to groom yourself, Cook, Eat, Dance, Swim, Drive, Play, Write, and Work, etc… It’s all depends on your upper extremity.
Too many issues may occur in your Musculoskeletal, tendon and ligamentous while enjoying your day – to – day life. Most younger people are likely to be suffering due to an accident or injury. As we get older, natural wear and tear, over time, this may become a persistent pain & discomfort and it tends you to get into frustrated.
This poses a substantial socioeconomic burden. It is common for all, no need to panic. Sri Balaji Hospital is here with you to relieve your discomfort, Pain, Restoring Function and mobility and improving your quality of life.
Most cases are effectively managed conservatively with our expertise and Advanced Physical therapy, while some patients with persistent symptoms or depending on the diagnosis given may benefit from surgery by our surgical specialist.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT INCLUDE
- Throwing injuries of the elbow and shoulder
- Rotator cuff tears and other injuries
- Labral Tears
- Shoulder dislocations and shoulder instability
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- De Quervain’s disease
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Trigger finger
- TFCC tears
- Scapholunate ligament tears
- Scaphoid and distal radius fractures
- Complex hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder injuries
- Tendon Ruptures
- Fractures of the hand and upper extremities
- Nerve injuries of the upper extremities
- Arthritis of the hand and upper extremities